The Brookes Property Group are a leading property investment company specialising in a range of investment opportunities in both the UK and Overseas. We help clients to purchase investment and lifestyle properties at preferential prices.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect may include the following:
• First Name
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Postal Address
• IP Address
• The pages you visit and browsing activity on our website.
How do we use this information?
We use this information to better understand your investment and property purchasing goals and needs as well as to improve our website and how we provide information to visitors.
We may use your information to:
• Keep a record internally of our enquiries and our communications with customers and clients
• Provide you with further information and updates about our products and services
• Invite you to events pertaining to our products and services you are interested in
• Talk to you about your property goals and find out how to best help you achieve them and what other products or services you may also be interested in
• Send you emails and communications about new projects and developments, special offers and promotions, events and seminars or any other information that we think may be of interest to you
• Analyse our customers and clients to build demographic information and create a picture of our client base including building Facebook demographics
Who has access to this information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and we will not share you information with third parties for third party marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to external service providers and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. When we use external service providers we only disclose the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
What are your choices?
You have free choice about whether you wish to receive further information from us or not. If you do not want to receive marketing communications by email or post about our future products or services then you can select your choices by not ticking the relevant boxes on the form where you submitted your details.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email on email@example.com
or by phone on 01621 875925.
How can you access and update your information?
Having accurate and up to date information is important to us. If you change email address, phone number or any other information we hold please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you and we will be happy to provide this information to you.
What security precautions are in place to protect your data?
When you supply us with any information it is transferred normally across the internet and unfortunately this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result while we aim to protect your personal information, any data is submitted to us at your own risk. Once we receive your information we take all steps to ensure it is secure on our systems.
How are Cookies used and how is my activity recorded?
It is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings or clear them at any time.
We also use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find our things such as the number of people visiting various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make or allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those browsing our website.
How to Contact Us
or call us on 01621 875925.